Monday, September 13, 2010

If I could only explain...

If only I could explain how much I didn't want to want to wake up today...but I did. I knew that it very well could be the worst decision ever, but I thought it was worth it to expand my educational horizons. Everyone who knows me knows that I love to learn. I love knowing how things work, why they are the way they are, etc. But all of this is beside the point. This is my first blog post, and I know all of my soon to be avid readers will love it! :)
If I could only explain what I was thinking when I started this blog. I'm working on what I want it to say; I think I might include some Target antics, but I don't know for sure. Basically, I just want it to be entertaining for me, and for anyone who may read it. I may include some super geeky computer things, but all things considered, that tends to bore people...

Anywhooter, that's all that I have for now, just a short introduction to what I want to do. I have some posts that I'm working on, and they're going to be amazement! Just wait and see...


To be continued.....

love,
Katie <3

1 comment: