Friday, October 8, 2010

I don't know about you...but I'm a rockstar!

Most people don’t know this, but I am a totally awesome should-be-Grammy-award-winning rockstar. I have put on multiple shows that have lasted three and a half hours, countless impromptu concerts, and every once in a while…I rock out on the guitar. Many of you who actually know me are now questioning “How does she find the time to do this?” but fear not dear friends, this will all be addressed in due time.

This dream all started when I was in the fourth grade and we learned cursive script. I was fully engrossed in the topic and amazed that you could write so quickly without the need to pick up your pencil and reset before each letter. And then it hit me…I COULD HAVE A ROCKIN’ ROCKSTAR SIGNATURE. Now, over the years I have spent many hours and numerous sheets of college ruled notebook paper perfecting my signature…and in its current form, it’s called “You can’t read my scribble!” and I think it’s pretty awesome! 

Just in case you’re currently perplexed by my need for my rockstar signature to be completely illegible, I turn your attention to any successful rockstar or pro athlete. Can you read their signatures? No. they’re much like a very expensive doctor.

Now, as I have decided based on hours of research watching rock bands and other musicians, I needed an outfit; a stellar super awesome rockin’ outfit. I have made the executive decision, since I am in charge of my own rockstar career, that I will not wear a pink outfit, but rather blue. One, because I like blue, and two, because I will not be wearing anything “frilly” on stage; maybe a dress if the mood strikes me, but no frills…none whatsoever…ever. So, here’s a super intricate illustration of what I’ll wear.

The second most important decision I made was about my instrument…which I have decided it is going to be pink…with purple polka dots…and it will be glittery. I know you’re all thinking “Frilly!!!” but no; it’s just awesome…so step off my guitar. And just for a clarification, I do not want a pink guitar because I am a girl, but just because I like it. Here’s my guitar!

So, now that I’ve told you all pretty much everything about me being a rockstar…I feel I should explain that my best audience, so far, has been the steering wheel of my car (well two cars). Karl and Hector have been great audiences, always asking for an encore…and sometimes, Guitar Hero says I rock!

*side note:  someday, if I ever become a rockstar, you all got my first autograph!*

No comments:

Post a Comment